- Suitable for all middle-size steering wheels with diameter 14 1/2 inch to 15 inch(37cm to 39cm).
- Made of durable long microfiber plush, bring you a great touch and warm feel.Healthy and Eco-friendly.Check price on
- Insulation Control – Comfort Grip’s Breathable Material Insulates Your Hands from both Hot & Cold Weather; Keeps the Hands Dry from Sweat in the Heat
- Effortless Steering – Comfort Grip Pro Simultaneously Provides Traction and Smoothness between the Hands and Steering Wheel for Effortless Wheel TurningCheck price on
- Premium Design – Super-Soft Ergonomically Designed Perforated Synthetic Leather
- GripGrab – A Comfort Grip Provides Protection for Your Hands from Both Hot & Cold WeatherCheck price on
- 😀UNIVERSAL. Fits all middle-size steering wheels with diameter 14 1/2 inch to 15 inch (37cm to 39cm)
- 😀EASY INSTALLATION. Special inner ring was created environmentally-friendly and more flexible for fast installation (instruction included).Check price on
The steering wheel sizes of the 2006 Honda Ridgeline may vary based on trim level. So, when interchanging or buying an aftermarket steering wheel or cover, you need to know exactly what size will fit your 2006 Honda Ridgeline like a glove.
You can use the measuring tape to get the diameter and the grip circumference of your 2006 Honda Ridgeline steering wheel, or scan the fat owner’s manual which is time consuming.
But the easiest way though is to check the 2006 Honda Ridgeline steering wheel specifications above.